Special note: on December 24, 2017, we will be meeting at a special time rather than at 10:30am for one week only in order to celebrate Christmas Eve. For info on what a service at NewLife is, read below. For more info specific to Christmas Eve 2017, please read about Advent Conspiracy here.
What is a “Church Service?”
You have probably heard that term before. At NewLife, we call them Worship gatherings, and for a very good reason. We gather every week to learn more about God, to celebrate a risen Savior named Jesus, and to be with our family of faith as we do it. Please join us, hopefully we can share in celebration with you this weekend!
Here is what to expect
- Something to be a part of. At NewLife, we believe that everyone is a valuable part of a worship gathering. Sunday is not just about what happens on a stage, but everyone.
- Biblical teaching targeted to show the truth of God’s word, Jesus’ work, God’s grace, and how it change our lives. We discuss God’s word in terms that everyone, from students to senior citizens, can understand and grow in.
- Musical worship that is modern, enjoyable, rooted deeply in the word of God, original, and always pursued with passion.
- Teaching specifically to help your children (of any age) grow in their knowledge and love for God.
- On the fourth Sunday of each month, we celebrate the opportunity for our children (grades 1-6) to join their parents for the full service. This is a special Sunday every month where we realize the benefits of parents teaching and modeling worship to their children. We trust that it is a huge blessing, not only to our families, but to our entire church body.
- A true faith-family. We value people at NewLife, not numbers. We are excited to meet and learn about you!
We can’t wait to see you this Sunday!