NewLife Community Church is an “elder-led” church. We are led by a team of servant leaders, known as elders or pastors, who share responsibility for leading the church. Though they have different gifts, passions, and responsibilities, they lead the church as a team of equals, whether on staff or in a “lay” (unpaid) position.
Eric Kitchen: Family and youth ministries
– Husband of Sarah and father of 3.
– Graduate of Cedarville University (Biblical studies and christian education).
– Passionate for seeing young people discover and grow in a relationship with Christ.
Paul Di Toma: Teaching pastor and small groups ministry leader
– Husband of Sandi and father of 3.
– Degrees in Biblical and Theological studies from Columbia International University.
– Passionate for Jesus and His church. Loves spending time with his family.
Ryan James: Missional living (prayer, men’s/women’s ministry, finances)
– Husband of Steph and father of 2.
– Passionate about caring for the needs of the church and seeing God use the local church on a global scale.
– Employed as a Research Scientist at Battelle in Columbus.